Children and their families are most welcome at all our services and we have a some special activities and services for children and young people to worship and engage with the Christian Faith. At St Peter & St Paul and St Frideswide we have child friendly spaces for children to do colouring or play quietly if the service is too much for them. We want to help families be part of our worship, so don't worry about bringing them.
All our usual services can be found under Our Churches, but services for children are below:
St. Peter & St Paul:
- All-Age Eucharist at 9.30am on the first sunday of the month is a shorter, less formal Eucharist suitable for all ages.
- Messy Church runs six times a year on the second Saturday of the month between 4-6pm. This is specifically aimed at primary school aged children and their carers.
- Christmas Eve Christingle Service
- Children's Service at 3pm on the 4th Sunday of the month uses song, story telling and craft to tell stories from the Bible and to teach children about attending church.
- Christmas Eve Crib Service
If you would like to find out more about introducing children to worship contact Revd. Clare Sykes on 01865 242345 or firstname.lastname@example.org